Supergreen Salad Topping
60 gram Beansprout
60 gram Water chestnuts-sliced
60 gram Asparagus tip
60 gram Courgette-ribbon sliced
2 clove Garlic-finely chopped
1 tbs Oil
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Light soy sauce
1/2tsp Dark soy sauce
1/4 tsp Lemon juice
1 pinch Salt and pepper
– Blanch the asparagus tips in the boiling water for approx 2-4 minutes. Then drain the water and put it aside.
– Gently fry the chopped garlic with oil in the pan.
– Add the bean sprouts, sliced water chestnuts, cooked asparagus, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, a pinch of salt and pepper. Then stir-fry for approx 3-5 minutes.
-Put the sliced courgette in the mixing bowl. Add the vegetable stir-fried, lemon juice and fold until all ingredients combined.
-Serve and enjoy this supergreen salad topping hot or cold. It also lovely as a healthy side dish.
– Please, keep very close eyes whilst you stir-fried this super green salad topping as it is delicate and easily burnt.
– Reduce the stir-frying time if you prefer the crunchy vegetables.