Skinny Thai Pizza
Ingredients for marinated chicken breast:
1 Chicken breast
1tsp. Thai green curry paste
Ingredients for the skinny pizza:
1 Tortilla wrap
1tbs. Coconut oil
1tbs. Thai green curry paste
2tbs. Thai coconut milk
1tsp. Fish sauce
2-3 Piccolo tomato – halved
2 Basil leaves
– Mix the chicken breast, Thai green curry paste, honey and salt in the bowl and leave to marinate for at least 2hours.
– Once you are ready to cook. Pre heat the oven at 200 Celsius, then bake the marinated chicken for approx. 25-30 minutes.
– While waiting for the chicken to be cooked. Put the coconut oil, Thai green curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar into the pan. Then gently fry the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
– Remove the chicken breast out of the oven once it’s cooked. Then sliced it thinly.
– Semi fries the egg in the pan.
– Lay the tortilla on the clean chopping board. Brush the curry paste on the tortilla. Garnish with the sliced chicken breast, tomatoes, and basil leaves.
– Put the pizza into the oven (200 Celsius) and cook for 3 minutes. Takes the pizza out and put the half fried egg in the middle of the pizza. Then put the pizza back into the oven and cook until the tortilla edge turn lightly brown (approx. 4 more minutes).
-Enjoy this guilt free pizza with salad of your choice.
-For less spicy Skinny Thai Pizza.Use 1/2 teaspoon of Thai green curry paste to marinate the chicken if you like it spicy.
-Not worry about calories? Just add some cheddar cheese or mozzarella and enjoy.