Salmon En Papillote With Ginger Lemon And Chilli
1 Salmon fillet
1tsp. Fish sauce
1tsp. Oyster sauce
1tbs. Grated ginger
1 pinch. Sugar
1. Small bunch of green beans
1tsp. Coconut oil (optional)
1. Spring Onion
1. Small red chilli sliced
– Mix fish sauce, oyster sauce and lemon, sugar in a bowl.
– Put salmon on a baking sheet and top it with grated ginger ,spring onion and a red chilli.
– Pour 1-2 tbsp of the sauce mixture on top. Put coconut oil in the parcel if preferred. Then fold and staple all the sides of the baking paper to create a sealed envelope. For even more intense flavour , I recommend to leave this parcel in the fridge for at least 1 hour for marinating.
– Bake the salmon parcel in pre heated oven at 200 Celsius for 10-12 minutes.
– Steam or boil green beans until cooked.
– Depends on how do you want to serve Salmon En Papillote With Ginger Lemon And Chilli, with or without the parcel.It’s great with steamed Thai jasmine rice and green beans.
– What a guilty free dinner!