Pork Tenderloin With Broccoli Stir-Fried:
650gram Pork tenderloin
150gram. Tenderstem broccoli
1tsp. Black pepper
1tbs Bouillon powder
1tbs. Coconut oil
1/2tsp. Fish sauce
1/2tsp. Oyster sauce
1/2tsp. Dark soy sauce
1/2tsp. Red chilli-chopped
– Marinate the pork tenderloin in salt,pepper,sugar and bouillon powder for overnight or at least 4 hours.
– Once ready to cook. Put the pork in the 200 Celsius preheated oven for 30 minutes then took the pork out and strain all the excess juice on the frying pan.Then return the pork back in the oven to cook for further 45 minutes. Then take it out of the ven ,cover with the foil to rest.
– Start the stir fried cooking, while waiting for the pork to rest.
– Heat the coconut oil, garlic, red chilli in the same frying pan which you strain the pork liquid in.
– When the liquid mixture is steamingly hot, add broccoli ,fish sauce,oyster sauce , soy sauce and water. Stir well until the broccoli cooked.
– Slice the pork as how you like it. Then put the pork on top of the bed of stir fired broccoli. Pour the cooking sauce on the top and serve Pork Tenderloin With Broccoli Stir-Fried with Thai Jasmine Rice.
Tight with the time?⏱ Just slice the pork then fry them in the hot pan with the oil. Then add all the other ingredients. Your Pork Tenderloin With Broccoli Stir-Fried, healthy Thai dinner, will be ready before you know it.