Pork Steak In Basil And Chilli Sauce
Ingredients For Marinate:
400g. Lean pork steaks
2 tbs. Green pesto
1tbs. Fish sauce
1/2. Red chilli -chopped
Ingredients for Basil And Chilli Sauce:
2 clove. Garlic chopped
1 tbs. Fish sauce
1tbs. Oyster sauce
1 tsp. Sugar
10 Basil leaf
1/2. Red chilli chopped
1. Medium courgette – Ribbon sliced.
140gram. Mushroom of your choice( I prefer woodlands mushroom)
1pinch. Black or white paper
2tbs. Coconut oil
– Put the pork steaks in the resealable food bag and throw in all the marinated mixture. Rotate the bag around to make all seasoning cover on the meat. Leave it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
– Once ready to cook, put coconut oil in the medium to high heat pan and seal the pork steaks until nicely brown on each side.
– Transfer the steaks in baking tray and put it in pre heated oven at 200 Celsius. It should take approx 10-12 minutes to cook.
– While we wait for the meats to be cooked. Use the same pan which you cooked the steaks( no wash up required). In goes coconut oil in medium heat pan, chopped garlic , chilli , fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, water and mushroom ( please put in this particular order).
– Once the sauce boiled, add butter , basil leaf and courgette. Cook for another 1 minute on high heat.
– Stack courgette, mushroom and pork steak on the plate.
– Serve this Pork Steak In Chilli And Basil Sauce with Thai jasmine rice and enjoy !