Pork And Prawns Dumpling Noodle Soup
150g Pork and prawns mixture roll in meatball shape
1tbs Coconut oil
450 ml Cold water
1/2 Medium Onion
1/2 Medium carrot
2 Coriander root or 2-3 stalks of coriander
1tbs Fish sauce
1tsp Oyster sauce
1/2 Chicken stock cube
1pinch Ground pepper
1clove Garlic chopped
4-5 leafs Coriander ( optional)
70g Rice noodles of your choice
( I prefer Chantaboon rice stick noodles)
1/2 Cooked beetroot -Julienne cut
1/2 Carrot-Julienne cut
– Put together water, onion, carrot in the pot and bring it to boil.
– In goes sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock cube stir
and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes ( usually the same time while I cook
the meatballs) .This will be your lovely aromatic broth.
– Heat coconut oil in the pan , fried the meatballs until its slightly
– Transfer Pork And Prawns dumpling on baking tray and put it in the 200 Fahrenheit until cooked, usually 15-20 minutes.
– Throw in chopped garlic and flash fry in the same pan which you just fry the dumplings. Turnthe hob off and keep this Garlic oil on the side.
– Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package instructed.
Please do not to over cook the noodles.
– Drain water and transfer noodles into serving bowl. Assemble the meatballs carrots and beetroot on noodles. Then pour in the broth( preferably strained all the herbs and vegetable out).
– Drizzle with garlic oil and garnish with coriander(optional)
– That’s it ! Pork And Prawns Dumpling Noodle Soup is ready for you to enjoy.