Easy Chicken Fried Rice
Ingredients for fried rice
1 kg. Cooked Thai jasmine rice (leave it to cool)
4. Garlic cloves -chopped
3 tbs. Fish sauce
3 tbs. Oyster sauce
2 tbs. Sugar
1 pinch Salt
4 tbs. Oil ( I used Rapeseed oil)
1. Red Pepper- diced
2. Medium carrot-diced
1. Big egg
3. Spring Onion- roughly sliced
1/2. Small lemon
3. Knob of butter
1tsp. Ground pepper
Ingredients for marinated chicken:
2 Big chicken breast
2 Garlic cloves-chopped
1 tbs. Fish sauce
1 tbs. Oyster Sauce
1 tbs. Sugar
2 tbs. Oil ( I used Rapeseed oil)
– Marinate the chicken in all ingredients and leave it overnight or at least 4 hours in the fridge.
– Preheat the oven for 200 Celsius.
– Fried the chicken breasts on hot griddle pan for approx 1 minute each side.
– Transfer the chicken on to baking tray and cook for further 15 minutes.
– While waiting for the chicken to cook, Heat the oil in medium hot pan, then garlic ,carrot and red pepper. Stir until the vegetables are lightly cooked, add fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, mix well then water …bring it to boiled.
– Add rice and stir until rice mix well with the liquid mixture.
– Create the vale in the middle of the pan . Then crack the egg in the middle, wait until egg is half cooked, add butter , spring onion, ground pepper then stir the rice in. Keep turn and stir until all ingredients mix well.
– Transfer the fried rice on serving plate, pinch of salt , squeeze lemon juice all over the fried rice for freshness.
– Once the chicken cooked, slice and lay them on top , garnish with radish, red pepper.
– That’s it Easy Chicken Fried Rice , a show stopper at my office fuddle…I’m coming!