300gram Mince pork
150 gram Raw king prawn
2 sheet Nori/Seaweed
1 clove Garlic
1tbs Ground arrowroots
1tsp Light soy sauce
1/4tbs Ground pepper
-Put the mince pork, prawns, garlic, salt, sugar, soy sauce, ground pepper and ground arrowroots into the mixing bowl. Then use an electric handheld blender to blend all the ingredients until combined.
-Lay the Nori sheet on the chopping board. Put half of the mixture onto the edge of the sheet. Tuck the front edge into the roll, keep the mixture in one place and continue the same movement. Roll slowly so that you ensure that the mixture coming out even.
– Wrap the roll with cling film. Then repeat the second one with the same method.
– Put the rolls in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
– Once ready to cook. Remove the cling film and use the sharp knife to cut the roll into 2 centimetres width pieces.
– Nicely lay the dumplings into the steamer (Meat side up). Steam until the dumplings are thoroughly cooked. Usually, it will take 15-18 minutes.
– Once they cooked, transfer them onto the serving plate. Serve with balsamic vinegar dipping or sweet chilli sauce.
-Use the kitchen towel to wipe off the access meat then dampen the knife whilst you cut each piece of dumpling off the roll. Please be carefully as you are handling the sharp and potential slippery object.
–Drizzle the garlic infused olive oil on the cooked dumpling for extra magic
–Enjoy your Gluten Free Pork and Prawn dumpling