Easy Thai Fish Curry
2. Frozen cod fillet ( or fish of your choice)
350ml. Coconut milk ( Thai or organic coconut milk only )
1-2 clove Garlic chopped
1. Onion chopped
2-3 tbs. Curry powder ( preferably medium hot)
1. Chicken stock cube
1 pinch. Salt
1. Small sweet potato cut in wedges
4. Cherry tomato halved
100gram. Frozen broccoli/cauliflower
2tbs. Coconut oil
15. Basil leaf
– Gently fry chopped onions in coconut oil until translucent, then add the garlic and curry powder. Stir until the mixture mixed well. Then in goes coconut milk. Bring it to boil.
– While waiting for curry sauce to be boiled. Pre heat the oven at 200 Celsius.
– Heat the sweet potato wedges in the microwave for 2 minutes.
– Put frozen fish, frozen vegetables, sweet potato, cherry tomato in an oven proof dish.
– Once the the curry sauce is boiled, in goes the chicken stock cube, salt and sugar mix gently until stock cube dissolved.
– Pour in the curry sauce in the oven proof dish. Make sure the sauce cover fishes and vegetables.Cover with foil paper.
– Put it in the oven for 45 minutes ( stir half way through).
– Then take the foil off , put the dish back in the oven for further 15 minutes.
– Fold the basil leafs in the curry gently.
– Serve Easy Thai Fish Curry with fluffy jasmine rice, relax and enjoy … this easiest curry ever!
If not sure what type of curry powder to choose . Check the curry powder which have got ground coriander seeds,ginger powder,ground cumin,tumeric powder, mustard powder, cayenne pepper.