Duck Salad With Chilli And Lime Dressing
1. Duck breast
40 gram. Mixed salad leaf
3. Cherry tomato
3. Dried apricot-quartered
1/2. Spring onion- thinly sliced
1/4. Yellow pepper sliced
1/2tbs. Rapeseed oil
1/3. Red chilli- finely chopped
2tsp. Lime juice
1tsp. Fish sauce
1pinch Salt and pepper
1small handful. Roasted cashew nut
1tsp. Sesame seed
– Pre heat the oven to 200 Celsius.
– Season the duck breast with salt, pepper and 1tablespoon of honey.
– Fry the duck breast in the rapeseed oil( skin side down) until it is golden brown . Then turn and fry the other side for 3 minutes.
– Transfer the duck onto the baking tray and cook it in the oven for approx 15-18 minutes.
– Mix the red chilli, fish sauce ,lime juice and the rest of honey in the bowl. Leave it to one side .
– Put the mixed salad leaf,cherry tomato, dried apricot, spring onion , yellow pepper onto a serving plate. Enjoy your very own Duck Salad With Chilli And Lime Dressing.
For the maximum intensity, scatter all of the dressing on Duck Salad With Chilli And Lime Dressing ( If you dare !)