140g. Coconut milk
150g. Double cream
2. Gelatine leaf
– Soak gelatine leaf in the cold water.
– Gently heat coconut milk , double cream and sugar in a pot. Keep stirring until sugar is dissolved.Do not bring it to boil.
– Squeeze all the water out of the gelatine leafs.Then add the leafs into the mixture pot. Stir gently until gelatine leafs are dissolved.
– Sieve the mixture into a measuring jug to get rid of any lumps.
– Pour the coconuty creamy mixture into mason jar, tumbler or a cute tea cup.
– Chill the cups in the fridge until the mixture is set or at least 4 hours.
– Garnish with fruit of your choice. I topped with mango, raspberry and fresh baby mint leafs and enjoy!
To truly enjoy Coconut Panacotta. Please get Thai coconut milk or Organic coconut milk, which is give you full, smooth and creamy flavour.