Black Bean Rice Pudding
– Heat the coconut milk ,sugar,cococut sugar in the pan until the sugar is all dissolved. Do not bring it to boil.
– Heat the cooked sticky rice , make sure it is red hot. Then add 80 millilitres of the hot coconut milk mixture into the rice. Fold until both ingredients combined. Then put it a side.
– Add the cooked black beans and a pinch of salt into the rest of the coconut milk mixture. Bring it to boil then turn the heat down quickly. Simmer it for 20-25 minutes. Stir from times to times.
– Separate the sticky rice into 3-4 portions, then the creamy,sweet and salty black bean sauce on the top.
– That is it. Enjoy your Black Bean Rice Pudding which is pack full of nutrients.
– Check my sticky rice recipes(Normal and easy versions) on www.thaifoodmadeeasy.com
– For an easy option, I bought a can of black bean for this recipe.
– Sprinkle the desiccated coconut on the top Black Bean Rice Pudding for extra natural sweetness.