2. Salmon fillet
1tbs. Coconut oil
2tbs. Lime juice
1tbs. Fish sauce
2tbs. Light soy sauce
1/2tsp. Chopped red chilli
5. Coriander stalks- roughly chopped
1 Spring Onion chopped
1 Pinch of bouillon powder
1 Pinch of salt and pepper
– Preheat the oven at 190 Celsius
– Season salmon with salt and pepper.
– Scoop coconut oil in the hot frying pan then add the salmon. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Then transfer the salmon in the oven to cook thoroughly.
– On the other pan , put the lime juice,sugar,fish sauce,honey,soy sauce, red chilli and gently stir on the low heat until the mixture becomes thicken. Usually, it takes approximately 10-12 minutes.
– Remove the sauce from the heat and add coriander, spring onion,bouillon powder and fold all the ingredients together.
– Once the salmon is cooked , drizzle 1-2 tablespoon of the sauce on the top of salmon.
– Serve it with Thai Jasmine rice and your choice of greens. That’s it job done!