140g. Coconut milk
150g. Double cream
2. Gelatine leaf
– Soak gelatine leaf in the cold water.
– Gently heat coconut milk , double cream and sugar in a pot. Keep stirring until sugar is dissolved.Do not bring it to boil.
– Squeeze all the water out of the gelatine leafs.Then add the leafs into the mixture pot. Stir gently until gelatine leafs are dissolved.
– Sieve the mixture into a measuring jug to get rid of any lumps.
– Pour the coconuty creamy mixture into mason jar, tumbler or a cute tea cup.
– Chill the cups in the fridge until the mixture is set or at least 4 hours.
– Garnish with fruit of your choice. I topped with mango, raspberry and fresh baby mint leafs.
Try to get Thai coconut milk which is give you full , creamy flavour. I bought mine from an Oriental supermarket. Otherwise , organic coconut milk is your next option.